PRACTICE AREAS - DAVIS ACUNA - ALBUQUERQUE, NM
The Davis Acuña New Mexico Law Firm represents clients regarding the following legal matters:
PERSONAL INJURY: We will work hard to discover and hold accountable any liable party or parties whose actions or negligence caused an accident that injured you.
- Car accidents: A prompt investigation is critical to maximize recovery of compensation after an auto accident.
- Truck accidents: Was the truck driver negligent due to distracted driving or driving while fatigued?
- Motorcycle accidents: Do not let bias against motorcyclists get in the way of the compensation you are entitled to after a motorcycle crash.
- Product liability: The true cause of your injuries in a traffic accident or a workplace accident may have been defective car parts or equipment.
- Construction accidents: In addition to a workers’ compensation claim, there may also be a third-party liability claim against a subcontractor, a property owner or a machinery manufacturer.
- Medical malpractice: The Davis Acuña Law Firm reviews potential claims of emergency room errors, surgical errors, misdiagnosis and medication errors.
- Birth injury Your child’s cerebral palsy may have been the result of medical negligence.
SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY: Are you unable to work as you did previously because of the effects of an injury or medical condition? Know your rights.
- SSDI/SSI: Social Security Disability is not “welfare.” It is a part of a safety net that working Americans pay into over a lifetime through paycheck deductions.
- Social Security Disability denials and appeals: The vast majority of SSD benefit claims are initially denied. Our attorneys come into the picture after the denial, representing our clients in administrative hearings where we appeal and often win on their behalf.
EMPLOYMENT LAW: The Davis Acuña Law Firm is well versed in the intricacies of New Mexico employment-related laws as well as federal laws governing:
- Discrimination: Types of unlawful discrimination on the job include demotions or missed promotions, apparently on the basis of race, religion, national origin, pregnancy or veteran status, to name some of the most common infractions of state and federal employment laws.
- Harassment: A hostile work environment can be as intimidating as direct “quid pro quo” requests for sexual favors by a supervisor. Learn about your rights if you have been harassed at work.
- Wrongful termination: Did your employer retaliate when you took time off for a family or medical emergency, or after you reported sexual harassment?
IMMIGRATION LAW: The Davis Acuña Law Firm assists families and businesses by solving complex immigration problems.
CONTACT US REGARDING ANY OF OUR PRACTICE AREAS – DAVIS ACUÑA
ALBUQUERQUE – RIO RANCHO – SANTA FE
Davis Acuña Law Firm invites inquiries by calling toll-free 800-398-6773 or e-mailing us. Schedule a no-obligation consultation with a lawyer regarding your New Mexico legal concern.